ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS: The Role of Short Frenulum and the Effects of Frenulectomy on Premature Ejaculation
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 1269–1276, March 2010
How to Cite
Gallo, L., Perdonà, S. and Gallo, A. (2010), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS: The Role of Short Frenulum and the Effects of Frenulectomy on Premature Ejaculation. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 1269–1276. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01661.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!