Control of Cell Number in the Bed Nucleus of the Stria Terminalis of Mice: Role of Testosterone Metabolites and Estrogen Receptor Subtypes
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 4pt1, pages 1401–1409, April 2010
How to Cite
Hisasue, S.-i., Seney, M. L., Immerman, E. and Forger, N. G. (2010), Control of Cell Number in the Bed Nucleus of the Stria Terminalis of Mice: Role of Testosterone Metabolites and Estrogen Receptor Subtypes. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 1401–1409. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01669.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!