The Effect of Renal Transplantation for End-Stage Renal Disease on Female Sexual Function and Depression
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 3963–3968, December 2010
How to Cite
Kettaş, E., Çayan, F., Efesoy, O., Akbay, E. and Çayan, S. (2010), The Effect of Renal Transplantation for End-Stage Renal Disease on Female Sexual Function and Depression. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 3963–3968. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01670.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!