Drs. Corona and Monami equally contributed to the paper.
Low Testosterone is Associated with an Increased Risk of MACE Lethality in Subjects with Erectile Dysfunction
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 4pt1, pages 1557–1564, April 2010
How to Cite
Corona, G., Monami, M., Boddi, V., Cameron-Smith, M., Fisher, A. D., De Vita, G., Melani, C., Balzi, D., Sforza, A., Forti, G., Mannucci, E. and Maggi, M. (2010), Low Testosterone is Associated with an Increased Risk of MACE Lethality in Subjects with Erectile Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 1557–1564. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01690.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!