Chronic Treatment with an Oral Rho-Kinase Inhibitor Restores Erectile Function by Suppressing Corporal Apoptosis in Diabetic Rats
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 400–410, February 2011
How to Cite
Li, W. J., Park, K., Paick, J.-S. and Kim, S. W. (2011), Chronic Treatment with an Oral Rho-Kinase Inhibitor Restores Erectile Function by Suppressing Corporal Apoptosis in Diabetic Rats. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 400–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01724.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!