ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH
Prevalence of Sexual Dysfunction and Impact of Contraception in Female German Medical Students
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 2139–2148, June 2010
How to Cite
Wallwiener, C. W., Wallwiener, L.-M., Seeger, H., Mück, A. O., Bitzer, J. and Wallwiener, M. (2010), Prevalence of Sexual Dysfunction and Impact of Contraception in Female German Medical Students. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2139–2148. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01742.x
Oral presentation at the XXI German Full Professor Conference for OB/GYN (25–26.09.2009, Innsbruck, Austria)
Christian W. Wallwiener and Lisa-Maria Wallwiener have contributed equally.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!