Tzung-Yi Tsai and Shu-Yi Chen contributed equally to this work.
Prevalence and Associated Factors of Sexual Dysfunction in Cervical Cancer Patients
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1789–1796, June 2011
How to Cite
Tsai, T.-Y., Chen, S.-Y., Tsai, M.-H., Su, Y.-L., Ho, C.-M. and Su, H.-F. (2011), Prevalence and Associated Factors of Sexual Dysfunction in Cervical Cancer Patients. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 1789–1796. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01745.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!