Sexual Function in Women 3 Days and 6 Weeks After Childbirth: A Prospective Longitudinal Study Using the Taiwan Version of the Female Sexual Function Index
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 3946–3956, December 2010
How to Cite
Chang, S.-R., Chang, T.-C., Chen, K.-H. and Lin, H.-H. (2010), Sexual Function in Women 3 Days and 6 Weeks After Childbirth: A Prospective Longitudinal Study Using the Taiwan Version of the Female Sexual Function Index. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 3946–3956. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01752.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!