Effect of Sexual Function on Health-Related Quality of Life Mediated by Depressive Symptoms in Cardiac Rehabilitation. Findings of the SPARK Project in 493 Patients
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 2044–2055, June 2010
How to Cite
Kriston, L., Günzler, C., Agyemang, A., Bengel, J., Berner, M. M. and for the SPARK Study Group (2010), Effect of Sexual Function on Health-Related Quality of Life Mediated by Depressive Symptoms in Cardiac Rehabilitation. Findings of the SPARK Project in 493 Patients. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2044–2055. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01761.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!