Authorship: Both authors had access to the data and an equal role in writing the manuscript.
Advocating for Safer Use of Sexual Enhancement Products
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 2285–2287, June 2010
How to Cite
Aaronson, D. S. and Shindel, A. W. (2010), Advocating for Safer Use of Sexual Enhancement Products. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2285–2287. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01770.x
Additional Contributions: Arpana Vidyarthi, MD, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, provided extremely helpful comments on an earlier draft. She did not receive compensation for her role.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!