Continuing Medical Education
Failure of PDE5 Inhibitor Use: A Case of Nonresponder? (CME)
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 4pt1, pages 1321–1323, April 2010
How to Cite
Chung, E. (2010), Failure of PDE5 Inhibitor Use: A Case of Nonresponder? (CME). Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 1321–1323. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01772.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!