Posttraumatic Symptoms, Marital Intimacy, Dyadic Adjustment, and Sexual Satisfaction among Ex-Prisoners of War
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2739–2749, August 2010
How to Cite
Zerach, G., Anat, B.-D., Solomon, Z. and Heruti, R. (2010), Posttraumatic Symptoms, Marital Intimacy, Dyadic Adjustment, and Sexual Satisfaction among Ex-Prisoners of War. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2739–2749. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01784.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!