Supported by a grant from Pfizer.
Repressive Coping Style and Its Relation to Psychosocial Distress in Males With Erectile Dysfunction
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 2120–2129, June 2010
How to Cite
Wiltink, J., Subic-Wrana, C., Tuin, I., Weidner, W. and Beutel, M. E. (2010), Repressive Coping Style and Its Relation to Psychosocial Distress in Males With Erectile Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2120–2129. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01787.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!