ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS
Evaluation of Tramadol on Demand Vs. Daily Paroxetine as a Long-Term Treatment of Lifelong Premature Ejaculation
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2860–2867, August 2010
How to Cite
Alghobary, M., El-Bayoumy, Y., Mostafa, Y., Mahmoud, E.-H. M. and Amr, M. (2010), Evaluation of Tramadol on Demand Vs. Daily Paroxetine as a Long-Term Treatment of Lifelong Premature Ejaculation. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2860–2867. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01789.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!