Genital and Subjective Sexual Response in Women After Restorative Proctocolectomy with Ileal Pouch Anal Anastomosis—A Prospective Clinical Trial
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 2509–2520, July 2010
How to Cite
Vlug, M. S., Laan, E. T., Van Lunsen, R. H.W., Van Koperen, P. J., Polle, S. W. and Bemelman, W. A. (2010), Genital and Subjective Sexual Response in Women After Restorative Proctocolectomy with Ileal Pouch Anal Anastomosis—A Prospective Clinical Trial. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2509–2520. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01833.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!