Differentiating Components of Sexual Well-Being in Women: Are Sexual Satisfaction and Sexual Distress Independent Constructs?
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 2458–2468, July 2010
How to Cite
Stephenson, K. R. and Meston, C. M. (2010), Differentiating Components of Sexual Well-Being in Women: Are Sexual Satisfaction and Sexual Distress Independent Constructs?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2458–2468. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01836.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
Vol. 7, Issue 11, 3803, Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!