Drs. Guiha Liu and Xiangzhou Sun contributed equally to this article.
Chronic Administration of Sildenafil Modified the Impaired VEGF System and Improved the Erectile Function in Rats with Diabetic Erectile Dysfunction
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 3868–3878, December 2010
How to Cite
Liu, G., Sun, X., Dai, Y., Zheng, F., Wang, D., Huang, Y., Bian, J. and Deng, C. (2010), Chronic Administration of Sildenafil Modified the Impaired VEGF System and Improved the Erectile Function in Rats with Diabetic Erectile Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 3868–3878. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01844.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!