Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Predictors of Female Sexual Dysfunction in a Primary Care Setting: A Survey Finding
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 3080–3087, September 2010
How to Cite
Ishak, I. H., Low, W.-Y. and Othman, S. (2010), Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Predictors of Female Sexual Dysfunction in a Primary Care Setting: A Survey Finding. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 3080–3087. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01848.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!