Determination of Human Penile Electrical Resistance and Implication on Safety for Electrosurgery of Penis
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2891–2898, August 2010
How to Cite
Tsai, V. F.S., Chang, H.-C., Liu, S.-P., Kuo, Y.-C., Chen, J.-H., Jaw, F.-S. and Hsieh, J.-T. (2010), Determination of Human Penile Electrical Resistance and Implication on Safety for Electrosurgery of Penis. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2891–2898. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01856.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!