Management of Female Sexual Problems: Perceived Barriers, Practice Patterns, and Confidence among Primary Care Physicians and Gynecologists
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 2499–2508, July 2010
How to Cite
Abdolrasulnia, M., Shewchuk, R. M., Roepke, N., Granstaff, U. S., Dean, J., Foster, J. A., Goldstein, A. T. and Casebeer, L. (2010), Management of Female Sexual Problems: Perceived Barriers, Practice Patterns, and Confidence among Primary Care Physicians and Gynecologists. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2499–2508. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01857.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!