Udenafil Enhances the Recovery of Erectile Function and Ameliorates the Pathophysiological Consequences of Cavernous Nerve Resection
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 2564–2571, July 2010
How to Cite
Lee, C.-H., Shin, J.-H., Ahn, G.-J., Kang, K.-K., Ahn, B.-O. and Yoo, M. (2010), Udenafil Enhances the Recovery of Erectile Function and Ameliorates the Pathophysiological Consequences of Cavernous Nerve Resection. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2564–2571. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01858.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!