Editorial Comment: The reports from the International Consultation on Sexual Medicine are being published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine throughout this year. This report was intended to be included in the February issue where it is cited in the editorial; however, it was erroneously omitted.
Highlights from the History of Sexual Medicine
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 2031–2043, June 2010
How to Cite
Schultheiss, D. and Glina, S. (2010), Highlights from the History of Sexual Medicine. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2031–2043. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01866.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!