The Determination of Total Testosterone and Free Testosterone (RIA) are not Applicable to the Evaluation of Gonadal Function in HIV-Infected Males
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2873–2883, August 2010
How to Cite
Moreno-Pérez, O., Escoín, C., Serna-Candel, C., Portilla, J., Boix, V., Alfayate, R., González-Sánchez, V., Mauri, M., Sánchez-Payá, J. and Picó, A. (2010), The Determination of Total Testosterone and Free Testosterone (RIA) are not Applicable to the Evaluation of Gonadal Function in HIV-Infected Males. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2873–2883. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01886.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!