EDITORIAL: How Changing Methods Affect our Understanding of Female Sexual Function and Dysfunction
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 2299–2300, July 2010
How to Cite
Dennerstein, L. (2010), EDITORIAL: How Changing Methods Affect our Understanding of Female Sexual Function and Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2299–2300. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01894.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!