Controversies in Sexual Medicine: Clinical and Basic Science Research in Sexual Medicine Must Rely, in Part, on Pharmaceutical Funding?
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 2331–2337, July 2010
How to Cite
Jannini, E. A., Eardley, I., Sand, M. and Hackett, G. (2010), Controversies in Sexual Medicine: Clinical and Basic Science Research in Sexual Medicine Must Rely, in Part, on Pharmaceutical Funding?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2331–2337. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01898.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!