Statement of financial disclosure: The authors declare that they had no financial interests or commercial associations during the course of this study.
Vascularized Cadaveric Fibula Flap for Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction Following Failure of Penile Implants
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 3504–3509, October 2010
How to Cite
Salgado, C. J., Chim, H., Rowe, D. and Bodner, D. R. (2010), Vascularized Cadaveric Fibula Flap for Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction Following Failure of Penile Implants. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 3504–3509. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01914.x
Funding for study: This article did not require any sources of funding.
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!