Prevalence of Erectile Dysfunction in Systolic Heart Failure Patients in a Developing Country: Tbilisi, Georgia, Eastern Europe
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 3991–3996, December 2010
How to Cite
Hebert, K., Anand, J., Trahan, P., Delgado, M., Greene, J., Julian, E., Cuomo, J., Gogichaishvili, I., Nozadze, N., Dias, A. and Arcement, L. (2010), Prevalence of Erectile Dysfunction in Systolic Heart Failure Patients in a Developing Country: Tbilisi, Georgia, Eastern Europe. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 3991–3996. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01954.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!