Prospective Follow-Up of Female Sexual Function after Vaginal Surgery for Pelvic Organ Prolapse Using Transobturator Mesh Implants
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 914–922, March 2011
How to Cite
Hoda, M. R., Wagner, S., Greco, F., Heynemann, H. and Fornara, P. (2011), Prospective Follow-Up of Female Sexual Function after Vaginal Surgery for Pelvic Organ Prolapse Using Transobturator Mesh Implants. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 914–922. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01959.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!