Prostate-Specific Antigen Levels Are Associated with Arterial Stiffness in Essential Hypertensive Patients
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 3205–3210, December 2012
How to Cite
Vyssoulis, G., Karpanou, E., Kyvelou, S.-M., Vlachopoulos, C., Tzamou, V. and Stefanadis, C. (2012), Prostate-Specific Antigen Levels Are Associated with Arterial Stiffness in Essential Hypertensive Patients. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 3205–3210. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01979.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!