Efficacy and Safety of an Orodispersible Vardenafil Formulation for the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Elderly Men and Those with Underlying Conditions: An Integrated Analysis of Two Pivotal Trials
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 261–271, January 2011
How to Cite
Sperling, H., Gittelman, M., Norenberg, C., Ulbrich, E. and Ewald, S. (2011), Efficacy and Safety of an Orodispersible Vardenafil Formulation for the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Elderly Men and Those with Underlying Conditions: An Integrated Analysis of Two Pivotal Trials. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 261–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02005.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!