Condom Use During Most Recent Vaginal Intercourse Event Among a Probability Sample of Adults in the United States
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Special Issue: Findings from the National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior (NSSHB), Center for Sexual Health Promotion, Indiana University
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s5, pages 362–373, October 2010
How to Cite
Sanders, S. A., Reece, M., Herbenick, D., Schick, V., Dodge, B. and Fortenberry, J. D. (2010), Condom Use During Most Recent Vaginal Intercourse Event Among a Probability Sample of Adults in the United States. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 362–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02011.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!