When Condom Use is Not Condom Use: An Event-Level Analysis of Condom Use Behaviors during Vaginal Intercourse
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 28–34, January 2011
How to Cite
Hensel, D. J., Stupiansky, N. W., Herbenick, D., Dodge, B. and Reece, M. (2011), When Condom Use is Not Condom Use: An Event-Level Analysis of Condom Use Behaviors during Vaginal Intercourse. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 28–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02031.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!