The Effects of Anti-TNF-α Antibody on Hyperprolactinemia-Related Suppression of hCG-Induced Testosterone Release in Male Rats
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 1005–1014, April 2012
How to Cite
Huang, W. J.S., Yang, L.-Y., Pu, H.-F., Tsai, Y.-T. and Wang, P. S. (2012), The Effects of Anti-TNF-α Antibody on Hyperprolactinemia-Related Suppression of hCG-Induced Testosterone Release in Male Rats. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 1005–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02039.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!