Assessing the Utility of Diagnostic Criteria: A Multisite Study on Gender Identity Disorder
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 180–190, January 2011
How to Cite
Paap, M. C.S., Kreukels, B. P.C., Cohen-Kettenis, P. T., Richter-Appelt, H., de Cuypere, G. and Haraldsen, I. R. (2011), Assessing the Utility of Diagnostic Criteria: A Multisite Study on Gender Identity Disorder. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 180–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02066.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!