Increased Use of Oral Contraceptives in Spain: Related Factors and Time Trend, 2003–2006
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 383–390, February 2011
How to Cite
Carrasco-Garrido, P., Hernández Barrera, V., Martin-Lopez, R., López de Andrés, A., Esteban Hernandez, J. and Jiménez-García, R. (2011), Increased Use of Oral Contraceptives in Spain: Related Factors and Time Trend, 2003–2006. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 383–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02070.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!