Farnesoid X Receptor Activation Improves Erectile Function in Animal Models of Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 57–77, January 2011
How to Cite
Vignozzi, L., Morelli, A., Filippi, S., Comeglio, P., Chavalmane, A. K., Marchetta, M., Toce, M., Yehiely-Cohen, R., Vannelli, G. B., Adorini, L. and Maggi, M. (2011), Farnesoid X Receptor Activation Improves Erectile Function in Animal Models of Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 57–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02073.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!