Clitoral and Vulvar Vestibular Sensation in Women Taking 20 mcg Ethinyl Estradiol Combined Oral Contraceptives: A Preliminary Study
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 213–218, January 2011
How to Cite
Lee, M., Morgan, M. and Rapkin, A. (2011), Clitoral and Vulvar Vestibular Sensation in Women Taking 20 mcg Ethinyl Estradiol Combined Oral Contraceptives: A Preliminary Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 213–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02074.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!