Increased Risk for Cancer Following Erectile Dysfunction: A Nationwide Population-Based Follow-Up Study
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 1513–1520, May 2011
How to Cite
Chung, S.-D., Kang, J.-H., Liao, C.-H., Chiu, K.-M. and Lin, H.-C. (2011), Increased Risk for Cancer Following Erectile Dysfunction: A Nationwide Population-Based Follow-Up Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 1513–1520. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02076.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!