The Effect of Topical Synthetic Prostaglandin E1 (Misoprostol) on Clitoral Hemodynamics
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 800–805, March 2011
How to Cite
Dirim, A., Goren, M. R. and Peskircioglu, L. (2011), The Effect of Topical Synthetic Prostaglandin E1 (Misoprostol) on Clitoral Hemodynamics. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 800–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02096.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!