Change of Erectile Function and Responsiveness to Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors at Different Stages of Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetes in Rats
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 1352–1361, May 2011
How to Cite
Cho, S. Y., Park, K., Paick, J.-S. and Kim, S. W. (2011), Change of Erectile Function and Responsiveness to Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors at Different Stages of Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetes in Rats. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 1352–1361. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02099.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!