Sexual Function during Long-Term Duloxetine Treatment in Patients with Recurrent Major Depressive Disorder
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 773–782, March 2011
How to Cite
Montejo, A.-L., Perahia, D. G.S., Spann, M. E., Wang, F., Walker, D. J., Yang, C. R. and Detke, M. J. (2011), Sexual Function during Long-Term Duloxetine Treatment in Patients with Recurrent Major Depressive Disorder. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 773–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02113.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!