Circulating Sex Hormones Play No Role in the Association between Sexual Activity and the Risk of Prostate Cancer
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 905–913, March 2011
How to Cite
Ahmadi, H., Allameh, F., Baradaran, N., Montaser-Kouhsari, L., Bazargan-Hejazi, S., Salem, S., Mehrsai, A. and Pourmand, G. (2011), Circulating Sex Hormones Play No Role in the Association between Sexual Activity and the Risk of Prostate Cancer. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 905–913. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02115.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!