Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells Secrete CXCL5 Cytokine with Neurotrophic Effects on Cavernous Nerve Regeneration
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 437–446, February 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Yang, R., Wang, Z., Lin, G., Lue, T. F. and Lin, C.-S. (2011), Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells Secrete CXCL5 Cytokine with Neurotrophic Effects on Cavernous Nerve Regeneration. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 437–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02128.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!