Activation of NMDA Receptors in Lumbar Spinothalamic Cells is Required for Ejaculation
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 1015–1026, April 2011
How to Cite
Staudt, M. D., de Oliveira, C. V.R., Lehman, M. N., McKenna, K. E. and Coolen, L. M. (2011), Activation of NMDA Receptors in Lumbar Spinothalamic Cells is Required for Ejaculation. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 1015–1026. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02168.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!