Financial Support: This study was conducted by the Turkish Society of Andrology with a grant provided by Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development.
The Comparison of Premature Ejaculation Assessment Questionnaires and Their Sensitivity for the Four Premature Ejaculation Syndromes: Results from the Turkish Society of Andrology Sexual Health Survey
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 1177–1185, April 2011
How to Cite
Serefoglu, E. C., Yaman, O., Cayan, S., Asci, R., Orhan, I., Usta, M. F., Ekmekcioglu, O., Kendirci, M., Semerci, B. and Kadioglu, A. (2011), The Comparison of Premature Ejaculation Assessment Questionnaires and Their Sensitivity for the Four Premature Ejaculation Syndromes: Results from the Turkish Society of Andrology Sexual Health Survey. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 1177–1185. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02183.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!