Update on Corpus Cavernosum Smooth Muscle Contractile Pathways in Erectile Function: A Role for Testosterone?
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 1865–1879, July 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-h., Melman, A. and DiSanto, M. E. (2011), Update on Corpus Cavernosum Smooth Muscle Contractile Pathways in Erectile Function: A Role for Testosterone?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 1865–1879. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02218.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!