Exogenous Testosterone and Estrogen Affect Bladder Tissue Contractility and Histomorphology Differently in Rat Ovariectomy Model
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1626–1637, June 2011
How to Cite
Tanidir, Y., Ercan, F. and Tarcan, T. (2011), Exogenous Testosterone and Estrogen Affect Bladder Tissue Contractility and Histomorphology Differently in Rat Ovariectomy Model. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 1626–1637. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02227.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!