Chronic Administration of Udenafil, A Selective Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitor, Promotes Erectile Function Recovery in an Animal Model of Bilateral Cavernous Nerve Crush Injury
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 1330–1340, May 2011
How to Cite
Lee, C.-H., Kim, H.-S., Goo, M.-J., Kang, K.-K., Ahn, B.-O., Kim, S. H. and Yang, D.-Y. (2011), Chronic Administration of Udenafil, A Selective Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitor, Promotes Erectile Function Recovery in an Animal Model of Bilateral Cavernous Nerve Crush Injury. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 1330–1340. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02228.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!