Is Testosterone a Friend or a Foe of the Prostate?
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 946–955, April 2011
How to Cite
Jannini, E. A., Gravina, G. L., Mortengaler, A., Morales, A., Incrocci, L. and Hellstrom, W. J.G. (2011), Is Testosterone a Friend or a Foe of the Prostate?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 946–955. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02233.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
Vol. 8, Issue 5, 1552, Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!