Financial support: This research was supported by special grants from the Swedish Council for Social and Work Life Research (FAS), no. 2003-0075. The Umeå Centre for Global Health Research supported preparation of the manuscript, with support from FAS, the Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research (Grant No. 2006-1512).
Cross-Sectional Survey of Sexual Dysfunction and Quality of Life among Older People in Indonesia
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1594–1602, June 2011
How to Cite
Santosa, A., Őhman, A., Högberg, U., Stenlund, H., Hakimi, M. and Ng, N. (2011), Cross-Sectional Survey of Sexual Dysfunction and Quality of Life among Older People in Indonesia. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 1594–1602. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02236.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!